- brought to you by honeybees located in Snelling, California
- Color: golden brown
- Texture: thick, buttery, spreadable
- Sweetness: 3 out of 5 honey jars
- Flavor: smokey and nutty, like roasted hazelnuts
- Fun Fact: Toyon shrubs are not only loved by natural pollinators like honey bees, but other wildlife as well. The berries of the toyon shrub are poisonous if eaten ripe.
SPECIALTY HAPPY HONEY CALIFORNIA TOYON
We've partnered with sustainable apiaries around California to bring you a variety of specialty honey that will sweeten your day. The hives that bring you this special edition California toyon honey are located in Snelling, California.
9wt oz (6fl oz)
**Our honey is not certified organic and there are a few reasons for this ! The main one is that bees are adventurers and often forage up to 3-5miles from their hives. Therefore, we have no control over where they get nectar and pollen. We strive to educate and inform about the importance of organic farming and the effects harsh chemicals have on our beautiful eco-system.
perfect for spreading on bread, waffles, pancakes, or your favorite dessert.
raw honey naturally contains floral essence, pollen, propolis, and wax, making it a superfood.